Saturday, February 18, 2012

My first blog!

I decided to start a blog just to post all of cards that I make. I have such a good time makIng things especially cards that I thought I'd post pictures here. I usually post them onto my Facebook page but I think no one looks at them. I'm also thinking of starting a YouTube channel to show peole how to make fun simple things to give share and create. I'm not incredibly sure how this blogging works but I hope people will read and look at these and enjoy them and if you do please do not hesitate to let me know. With all that said I will update as soon as I can and if you have questions please send me a message. As I get better at this im sure this will begin to look better. Wish me luck ad watch for me! Thanks and talk with you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment